Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. If you rent the trailer or RV and do not have it delivered you are responsible for dumping the tanks. If you do not it is a $100.00 charge.
* The Salem D and The Grand Design have a third tank that must be dumped. It is near the front of the slide.
** The values on the Motorhome are on the driver side ONLY. Please do not mess with the value on the passenger side of the motorhome. They close the black tank so we can do maintains on it. You will not be able to dump the tanks.
Happy Camper Rentals does delivery trailers only, to a location within 30 miles of home site. Delivery fee is $135.00. It includes: delivery, set up, pick up, and dumping your tanks.
Most popular camp grounds we deliver to:
- Long Point in Melbourne Beach
- Sebastian Inlet State Park
- RV toilet paper (sold at Walmart in RV section)Paper towels
- Food /drinks
- Clothing/ personal belongs (shampoo, condition, soap, toothbrush and paste, etc.)
- Trash bags
- Outdoor chairs
- bug spray
- Extra bedding for the couch and dinette if using
- dish soap
- paper towels
- coffee filters regular size
- trash bags
- Bedding for all bed (except coaches and dinette)
- Plenty of pillows for all
- Six set of towels
- Hand towel
- Kitchen towel
- Six plates
- Six bowls
- Six cups
- Set of pots and pans
- Cooking utensils
- Coffee pot (regular pot)
- 2 coffee cups
- Trash can ( only one trash bag is provided)
- Paper towel holder
- Broom and dust pans
- Water hose
- Cutting board (please use it and not our counters top)
- The security deposit will auto-release if no claim is filed after 7 to 10 days of the return date.
- Reservation deposit (25% of full trip cost) is non-refundable
- If the renter has paid in full and the booking is canceled more than seven days prior to booking start date, a partial refund of 75 percent of the full rental amount (minus fees) is issued
- If canceled less than seven days prior to booking start date, a partial refund of 50% of the total rental amount (minus fees) is issued
Absolutely. There is no additional fee. However if there is an excess amount of hair we charge per hour to clean up after our furry friends.